Skip to main content

DMB--Part II

I know you've all been waiting anxiously (and perhaps with a smidge of guilt and fear) to find out if I found someone to go with me to the Dave Matthews concert. The answer to that burning question is (loooooong pause)...

YES!

My very cool friend Katie immediately called after I blogged to take me up on my offer and then my dearest friend Carrie saw my plight (she'll do anything for someone in need--bless her kind heart) and offered to go, too.

So the rest of you are officially off the hook.

IF anyone else should really want to go, we have lawn tickets (it's at Usana Ampitheater) so you can join us easily. Just let me know. The more the merrier.

My mom, however, is not invited. I have naturally given her grief for years over her favorite musician because, as our good friend Bob says, "There are two kinds of people in the world, those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't."

Her response to my DMB predicament? "Well at least people know who Neil Diamond is."

(Love you, Mom).

PS: HEY! I just noticed my writing group friend Jess will come, that is the coolest! And so will LAURA! I am very excited. YAY!

Okay, well, maybe the rest of you WEREN'T that worried that I'd ask you personally to go with me because you knew I already had friends willing. I'll have to blog some more to make up for my oversight.

Comments