OH. MY. GOSH. My brain has shrunk. No, really. I'm not just using that as a random excuse this time.
According to somebody the average woman's brain shrinks 6% when pregnant and doesn't bounce back until at least 6 months later. And the problem is, when have I ever been average? I'm sure mine has shrunk at least 25%.
The problem is two of my neighbors pointed this out to me because they think so, too.
Maybe all my intelligence is just concentrated. Like orange juice. And that's why I feel I need to drink so much water, or...
Okay, I'll go whine about this some place else. This baby had better be worth it. Maybe that's why actually going into labor sounds like a good thing at this point--because I have less brain.
I'm going to go ponder that awhile. As best I can.
According to somebody the average woman's brain shrinks 6% when pregnant and doesn't bounce back until at least 6 months later. And the problem is, when have I ever been average? I'm sure mine has shrunk at least 25%.
The problem is two of my neighbors pointed this out to me because they think so, too.
Maybe all my intelligence is just concentrated. Like orange juice. And that's why I feel I need to drink so much water, or...
Okay, I'll go whine about this some place else. This baby had better be worth it. Maybe that's why actually going into labor sounds like a good thing at this point--because I have less brain.
I'm going to go ponder that awhile. As best I can.
Comments