Crash was the star of the storytelling festival (and, once again, I am of course completely unbiased). He was loud, he was expressive, he was scary, he was cute and totally entertaining.
But that's sort of how he is all the time.
He made everyone want to shout--in fact the emcee (who was very wise) organized a group shout after Crash's story just so they'd get it out of their systems and could listen to the next teller.
Organized shouting. Now there's an idea I need to figure out how to exploit around here.
But that's sort of how he is all the time.
He made everyone want to shout--in fact the emcee (who was very wise) organized a group shout after Crash's story just so they'd get it out of their systems and could listen to the next teller.
Organized shouting. Now there's an idea I need to figure out how to exploit around here.
Comments