Not about me this time, about my writing buddy Becca Fitzpatrick. Remember that you heard her name here first because you'll be seeing it all over the shelves in 2010.
She has a HUGE deal for her first published novel entitled Hush (or Hush, Hush--we'll see) with Simon & Schuster.
This is going to be the next big thing. How can I tell?
Because they're already paying her to write a second book. And she's brilliant. And this book is fantastic. It's an incredible page turner, a YA suspense/romance with fallen angels, scary rollercoasters, Barbie dolls and EVERYTHING. I couldn't put it down--and I can put everything down.
So way to go, Becca. I'm SO excited for you!!
And last, but not least, this means more celebration shoes for me. YAY!
Check out Becca's blog if you like, you'll be glad you did.
She has a HUGE deal for her first published novel entitled Hush (or Hush, Hush--we'll see) with Simon & Schuster.
This is going to be the next big thing. How can I tell?
Because they're already paying her to write a second book. And she's brilliant. And this book is fantastic. It's an incredible page turner, a YA suspense/romance with fallen angels, scary rollercoasters, Barbie dolls and EVERYTHING. I couldn't put it down--and I can put everything down.
So way to go, Becca. I'm SO excited for you!!
And last, but not least, this means more celebration shoes for me. YAY!
Check out Becca's blog if you like, you'll be glad you did.
Comments