Okay, remember way back when? Like maybe a year ago? And I said, "My friend has written this awesome book and it will come out in 2010 and you all need to buy it--it's THAT good."
Well I lied.
It came out in 2009 (October 13th to be exact). And it debuted at #10 on the NYT bestseller list. And is NOW #7 (unless it went up again.) So go buy yourself a copy!!
It's called Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. It's a paranormal young adult thriller/romance. Yes, like Twilight I guess, but BETTER.
BETTER!!!
Plus, the cover is coooool. That's a real model on a trampoline. It's worth the price for the cover alone, don't you think?

AND also worth a few bucks for the acknowledgments wherein you'll find MY name. Yes, you heard it here, my name is on a bestselling book. Someday maybe it will be on the COVER of a bestselling book. But for now, I'll take any bragging rights I can get. Becca was really too nice on that one.
Go buy it. You'll like.
Well I lied.
It came out in 2009 (October 13th to be exact). And it debuted at #10 on the NYT bestseller list. And is NOW #7 (unless it went up again.) So go buy yourself a copy!!
It's called Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. It's a paranormal young adult thriller/romance. Yes, like Twilight I guess, but BETTER.
BETTER!!!
Plus, the cover is coooool. That's a real model on a trampoline. It's worth the price for the cover alone, don't you think?

AND also worth a few bucks for the acknowledgments wherein you'll find MY name. Yes, you heard it here, my name is on a bestselling book. Someday maybe it will be on the COVER of a bestselling book. But for now, I'll take any bragging rights I can get. Becca was really too nice on that one.
Go buy it. You'll like.
Comments