Monkey: Drew all over a card and then had someone draw a car on it, too. He's very proud of "his" car drawing.
Butterfly: "Shoot for the moon even it you'll eand among the stars!" (That's what it really says). Plus, "The voilin's to you! The drums are to you!" (Trying to give away her siblings' instruments). She signed her siblings' names to the card, too. And wrote "I heart U. Happy Birthday. You are pretty."
I am really enjoying the violin and drums.
She also drew me a beautiful card with the both of us on it.
AND also made another card that opens "like my laptop" where she's drawn my keyboard and screen in case the lappy and I are ever separated.
Crash: Hi Mom! Happy birthday! You can try out all these FREE for only 5.00 (ha-ha) here are your airplanes.
He stapled four miniature paper airplanes to the card with the following notes:
This is your average F-14
Behold the 5-9 Korian
Katana 8
B1-97
P.S. You're the best mom ever.
Notice: P.P.S. if you need help removing staples talk to me.
Princess' handwritten card: Dear Mom,
I'm sorry I didn't get you a present. Here are 5 reasons why:
Butterfly: "Shoot for the moon even it you'll eand among the stars!" (That's what it really says). Plus, "The voilin's to you! The drums are to you!" (Trying to give away her siblings' instruments). She signed her siblings' names to the card, too. And wrote "I heart U. Happy Birthday. You are pretty."
I am really enjoying the violin and drums.
She also drew me a beautiful card with the both of us on it.
AND also made another card that opens "like my laptop" where she's drawn my keyboard and screen in case the lappy and I are ever separated.
Crash: Hi Mom! Happy birthday! You can try out all these FREE for only 5.00 (ha-ha) here are your airplanes.
He stapled four miniature paper airplanes to the card with the following notes:
This is your average F-14
Behold the 5-9 Korian
Katana 8
B1-97
P.S. You're the best mom ever.
Notice: P.P.S. if you need help removing staples talk to me.
Princess' handwritten card: Dear Mom,
I'm sorry I didn't get you a present. Here are 5 reasons why:
- They were all out of gift certificates at the tatoo shop.
- They didn't have any sports cars within my weekly allowance's means.
- It got away from me (do you have your rabies shot?)
- I couldn't find any raw hot dogs.
- I thought about buying you a gift and it's the thought that counts!
My kids are the best presents I could ever get!!
Comments