All our kids' Christmas presents are bought except for Butterfly's. When I asked her what she wanted she just said, "Surprises, lots of surprises."
I really had no clue what to get her. Husband wasn't going for the live hamster, I wasn't going for the robot one. What else is there?
So we kept telling her all the interesting surprises she could get: rocks, underwear, nothing. Finally, she started to worry and wrote a letter to Santa.
I actually don't think she believes in Santa but as soon as the kids stop believing in the tooth fairy she quits paying up. So Butterfly's hedging her bets in more ways than one.
Her letter says:
I really had no clue what to get her. Husband wasn't going for the live hamster, I wasn't going for the robot one. What else is there?
So we kept telling her all the interesting surprises she could get: rocks, underwear, nothing. Finally, she started to worry and wrote a letter to Santa.
I actually don't think she believes in Santa but as soon as the kids stop believing in the tooth fairy she quits paying up. So Butterfly's hedging her bets in more ways than one.
Her letter says:
Christmas
Dear Santa, I want (See...she's usually much more gracious than this.)
- A makeup kit
- CANDY!!
- Hair kit
- Face glasses
- Julrey
- D.S.I. (blue)
- Camra
- Spy romot car
- Scooter
- Skates
- Gift card for iTunes
- Mario Bro's Wii
- Princess Crowns
- 2 more Wii controllers
- Guitar Strings
- Trampoline
- Lipstick
- Stuffed Animals
- Really fuzzy blanket
- Julry box (Sorry, I just love her cute spelling.)
Comments