Princess would like the world to know she does NOT approve of the nickname Sleestack. Why? Because it sounds like a stack of sleaze.
I am not a Christmas person. I know, it's sad--I have friends who've mourned the fact for years. "Just watch It's a Wonderful Life this one last time," they say. But I always pass out from dizziness halfway through from rolling my eyes so much. Maybe it would work better if we started the show in the middle? As for the day itself, I think my expectations are too high . My perfect holiday involves this vision of children quietly playing with new toys in a sparkling clean house having eaten some wonderful breakfast that a catering company dropped off invisibly and unpaid for while I gaze out the window at gently falling snow sipping hot chocolate. I look forward to sledding in the afternoon. My husband puts an arm around me; someone starts singing "The First Noel" in the background and then (just like It's a Wonderful Life ) I have to change the channel or something due to over-cheesiness. That is so not like Christmas. In the real world, we force...
Comments