One of my daughters was looking over my shoulder the other day. "Mom, you're on the Internet?" she asked.
"Um, you mean this picture of Orrin Hatch?"
"No, not that one."
I hit the 'back' button.
"This?" I said, pointing to a picture of Julia Roberts.
"That's you, right?" she said.
I beamed and patted her sweet little head.
Of course my son came quickly over to see. "THAT'S not MOM!" he said in an all-knowing disgusted tone.
Oh well.
But still, it makes me wonder who Julia's kids think she looks like. Probably not Orrin Hatch.
"Um, you mean this picture of Orrin Hatch?"
"No, not that one."
I hit the 'back' button.
"This?" I said, pointing to a picture of Julia Roberts.
"That's you, right?" she said.
I beamed and patted her sweet little head.
Of course my son came quickly over to see. "THAT'S not MOM!" he said in an all-knowing disgusted tone.
Oh well.
But still, it makes me wonder who Julia's kids think she looks like. Probably not Orrin Hatch.
Comments