In the last minute before church I wandered aimlessly around the kitchen. I need something here to take to church. I know it! What am I forgetting?
I went over the list of things I had already packed--pencils, crayons, scriptures, blanket, the baby. I knew I had everything.
As I rushed out to the van I heard the phone ringing. It was my husband asking if I could bring a loaf of bread for the sacrament.
So I had to go back to the kitchen to get that one thing.
Weird.
I went over the list of things I had already packed--pencils, crayons, scriptures, blanket, the baby. I knew I had everything.
As I rushed out to the van I heard the phone ringing. It was my husband asking if I could bring a loaf of bread for the sacrament.
So I had to go back to the kitchen to get that one thing.
Weird.
Comments