I was informed by my children today that I should never say "never, never." Because, apparently, when you say "never, never" it means you will. Let me demonstrate.
"I will never never eat another oyster" means that I will eat an oyster some time because I will never NEVER eat another oyster. Those capital letters are important.
My head hurts just trying to understand what "never never never" means.
All I know is that that in the end if anyone comes at me with an oyster, I would rather chop off my jawbone than eat it.
"I will never never eat another oyster" means that I will eat an oyster some time because I will never NEVER eat another oyster. Those capital letters are important.
My head hurts just trying to understand what "never never never" means.
All I know is that that in the end if anyone comes at me with an oyster, I would rather chop off my jawbone than eat it.
Comments