You know, it wasn't that bad. First of all, there are only 24 members of the family. Oops. But yes, half of those are children.
I brought pretty much everything I said I would and played football, husker-du and set out the flannel board book but other than that, the kids really took care of themselves. Enough toys of the right variety work wonders.
It was really nice to get together with family, celebrate birthdays and eat stuff. The flying monkey was pretty mellow actually. Diaper rash. :( I guess it slows him down.
Unfortunately, no one even mentioned Apples to Apples. Not even my mom. Oh well. Maybe next year.
I brought pretty much everything I said I would and played football, husker-du and set out the flannel board book but other than that, the kids really took care of themselves. Enough toys of the right variety work wonders.
It was really nice to get together with family, celebrate birthdays and eat stuff. The flying monkey was pretty mellow actually. Diaper rash. :( I guess it slows him down.
Unfortunately, no one even mentioned Apples to Apples. Not even my mom. Oh well. Maybe next year.
Comments