Yes, another tragedy in the family.
The New Yorkers said they brought my laptop to life for an hour. Then it died. It's gone.
They retrieved my hard drive information, though, and are sending that and everything back.
My husband is going to sell my laptop's little parts on eBay--at least the parts that work.
He told me the news as he presented me with THIS--a new MacBook with the Leopard operating system. Aaaah. I had very mixed feelings about the whole thing. But I think this laptop and I were meant to be together and there was no other way than the death of my other computer.
I wish I could have been there when it woke up for an hour.
At least it got to see New York before it gave up the ghost. Everyone should get to do that.
The New Yorkers said they brought my laptop to life for an hour. Then it died. It's gone.
They retrieved my hard drive information, though, and are sending that and everything back.
My husband is going to sell my laptop's little parts on eBay--at least the parts that work.
He told me the news as he presented me with THIS--a new MacBook with the Leopard operating system. Aaaah. I had very mixed feelings about the whole thing. But I think this laptop and I were meant to be together and there was no other way than the death of my other computer.
I wish I could have been there when it woke up for an hour.
At least it got to see New York before it gave up the ghost. Everyone should get to do that.
Comments