I have been studying my baby over the past few days trying to understand why he does certain things. Here are some of my conclusions.
My baby's thoughts:
Till then, watch your cat. They all have to sleep sometime.
My baby's thoughts:
- If I ram it with my head, it might just open.
- Anything on the floor would be better in my mouth.
- Tissues are evil. Scream when you see them.
- If tissues are on the floor, it is better if they are in my mouth and then I scream at them.
- I must get that cat in my mouth, but he is too fast. So I scream at him, too.
- Sisters are coming. They are worse than tissues.
- I have only one tooth. This doesn't matter so long as I use it well.
- Gnawing sisters with my tooth makes THEM scream. Cool.
- Was that a cricket?
- Showing everyone my tooth makes them get closer. Then I can gnaw them more easily.
Till then, watch your cat. They all have to sleep sometime.
Comments