Tyler,
I’m really sorry that I yelled on the bus. The first time I was just telling my story festival story to my friend because he wanted to hear it again. And I had to yell for that. The second time I’m not really sure what I was doing. I’m really sorry that I did it and I’ll try really hard not to scream on the bus or be crazy or anything from now on.
By the way, you are tied at first place with being the best bus driver ever.
Crash
There are copies of my children's bus infractions at the school, on the bus, in my house AND at the department of transportation. Thus their criminal records begin.
I’m really sorry that I yelled on the bus. The first time I was just telling my story festival story to my friend because he wanted to hear it again. And I had to yell for that. The second time I’m not really sure what I was doing. I’m really sorry that I did it and I’ll try really hard not to scream on the bus or be crazy or anything from now on.
By the way, you are tied at first place with being the best bus driver ever.
Crash
There are copies of my children's bus infractions at the school, on the bus, in my house AND at the department of transportation. Thus their criminal records begin.
Comments
What I should really have copied is the bus driver's letter ABOUT my kids to me. But alas. It's being held as evidence somewhere.