I did the weirdest thing through the holidays. I had an uncontrollable urge to do girly things. Two of them to be exact.
(1) I took longer than my daughter did at Claire's (gasp) and bought hair tools to do my girls' hair with. They and any photo they're in will assure you that I don't normally do hair.
(2) I also researched in a near panicked state how to make my own lip balm. I bought all these supplies to do it with and have now created this one-of-a-kind ultimate lip balm. Smooth texture, long lasting. I love it! Of course I just learned that all the essential oils I used are potentially fatal, like if you have an allergy or something. Or eat the wrong foods with them. Or get your lips in the sunlight. But so far, I'm alive. And my lips are luscious.
I am perfectly thrilled to be getting in touch with my feminine side and so is my girls' hair.
So there you have it, going girly through the holidays.
Um, and if I gave you any lip balm--use at your own risk. But the lavender lemon is divine. Well worth a little sunburn if you ask me. Maybe not worth an allergic reaction, though.
(1) I took longer than my daughter did at Claire's (gasp) and bought hair tools to do my girls' hair with. They and any photo they're in will assure you that I don't normally do hair.
(2) I also researched in a near panicked state how to make my own lip balm. I bought all these supplies to do it with and have now created this one-of-a-kind ultimate lip balm. Smooth texture, long lasting. I love it! Of course I just learned that all the essential oils I used are potentially fatal, like if you have an allergy or something. Or eat the wrong foods with them. Or get your lips in the sunlight. But so far, I'm alive. And my lips are luscious.
I am perfectly thrilled to be getting in touch with my feminine side and so is my girls' hair.
So there you have it, going girly through the holidays.
Um, and if I gave you any lip balm--use at your own risk. But the lavender lemon is divine. Well worth a little sunburn if you ask me. Maybe not worth an allergic reaction, though.
Comments