A conversation I had with Butterfly today.
Butterfly (picking up a toy gun): Mom, do you have negative blood?
Me: Uuuuuuh, yeah, I do actually.
Butterfly: Oh good, take this because you can see ghosts and if you see one, shoot it.
Me: I can see ghosts?
Butterfly: Yes. Princess and Crash told me that peoples with negative blood see ghosts.
Me: Really.
Butterfly: And I don't have negative blood.
Me: How do you know what kind of blood you have?
Butterfly: Princess and Crash tested me.
Me: They TESTED YOU? How did they test you?
Butterfly shrugs.
Me: Did they take your blood?
Butterfly: No. They just know.
Call me crazy but I'm thinking that Princess and Crash just don't want to let Butterfly play with the toy gun during their games.
They are getting a little talking to.
And I've got to find out what a gun does to a ghost anyway.
Butterfly (picking up a toy gun): Mom, do you have negative blood?
Me: Uuuuuuh, yeah, I do actually.
Butterfly: Oh good, take this because you can see ghosts and if you see one, shoot it.
Me: I can see ghosts?
Butterfly: Yes. Princess and Crash told me that peoples with negative blood see ghosts.
Me: Really.
Butterfly: And I don't have negative blood.
Me: How do you know what kind of blood you have?
Butterfly: Princess and Crash tested me.
Me: They TESTED YOU? How did they test you?
Butterfly shrugs.
Me: Did they take your blood?
Butterfly: No. They just know.
Call me crazy but I'm thinking that Princess and Crash just don't want to let Butterfly play with the toy gun during their games.
They are getting a little talking to.
And I've got to find out what a gun does to a ghost anyway.
Comments