An actual conversation:
"Crash, what's negative blood?"
Big eyes. Big smile. "Oh, MOM! Don't tell her! We were just playing! I swear. Come on. Please?!"
"Don't tell who, what?"
"Wait, nevermind."
"What are you talking about, Crash?"
"Nothing."
"TELL ME."
"Uuuuuuh, I'm trying to get Butterfly to believe we have ghosts in our house but I said she can't see them because she doesn't have negative blood."
"How do you know what kind of blood she has."
"I don't. I just told her that. Don't tell. Please, please, please!!!"
"Crash, what's negative blood?"
Big eyes. Big smile. "Oh, MOM! Don't tell her! We were just playing! I swear. Come on. Please?!"
"Don't tell who, what?"
"Wait, nevermind."
"What are you talking about, Crash?"
"Nothing."
"TELL ME."
"Uuuuuuh, I'm trying to get Butterfly to believe we have ghosts in our house but I said she can't see them because she doesn't have negative blood."
"How do you know what kind of blood she has."
"I don't. I just told her that. Don't tell. Please, please, please!!!"
Comments