Many parents have predictions about what their kids will be when they grow up. Here are mine.
Princess: Rainbow Warrior for Greenpeace
Crash: Brilliant Scientist with a tendency to lose his shoes
Butterfly: The owner of a purse and poodle store. You know, buy a bag to match your pet?
Monkey: Iron Man. I've thought very deeply about this. There just isn't any other career that will contain him. I hope to teach him better values about the female gender. But other than that, he's perfect for the job.
Princess: Rainbow Warrior for Greenpeace
Crash: Brilliant Scientist with a tendency to lose his shoes
Butterfly: The owner of a purse and poodle store. You know, buy a bag to match your pet?
Monkey: Iron Man. I've thought very deeply about this. There just isn't any other career that will contain him. I hope to teach him better values about the female gender. But other than that, he's perfect for the job.
Comments