Dan, Dan the Maytag Man
Wants you to know
Call three-five-six,
oh-oh-nine-oh
This (or something like this) was on the back of a van I saw the other day. And hence, the flashback to:
Dan, Dan the Unicycle Man.
Dan wheeled up to me my freshman year of college and said, I kid you not, "I bet you've never been hit on by a guy on a unicycle before." And he called himself Dan, Dan the Unicycle man on occasion.
I wasn't in the mood to date at the time so I wouldn't go out with him. And he wrote bad poetry in retaliation.
I copied a poem onto the blog, but then I figured I'd hate it if anyone put my poetry anywhere I didn't want it. So I cut Dan some slack. It was just something about how beautiful, brilliant and mean I am--nothing new there.
So uh, yeah. That's my flashback. Thank you Mr. Dishwasher Repair guy. And best wishes to Dan wherever he may ride.
Wants you to know
Call three-five-six,
oh-oh-nine-oh
This (or something like this) was on the back of a van I saw the other day. And hence, the flashback to:
Dan, Dan the Unicycle Man.
Dan wheeled up to me my freshman year of college and said, I kid you not, "I bet you've never been hit on by a guy on a unicycle before." And he called himself Dan, Dan the Unicycle man on occasion.
I wasn't in the mood to date at the time so I wouldn't go out with him. And he wrote bad poetry in retaliation.
I copied a poem onto the blog, but then I figured I'd hate it if anyone put my poetry anywhere I didn't want it. So I cut Dan some slack. It was just something about how beautiful, brilliant and mean I am--nothing new there.
So uh, yeah. That's my flashback. Thank you Mr. Dishwasher Repair guy. And best wishes to Dan wherever he may ride.
Comments