Butterfly ran up in high drama the other day.
"Mom! I hate it when Sister says," (Butterfly now imitates Sister's whiny teasing voice) "Oooooh, did the little princess get hurt by a leaf? Ouch that must have hurt! And stuff like that, it makes me feel so bad. AND SHE WOULDN'T stop!"
I gave Butterfly a hug as she cried and then she looked up at me with these huge eyes she has, grinned and said, "So I hit her with my bike."
"Mom! I hate it when Sister says," (Butterfly now imitates Sister's whiny teasing voice) "Oooooh, did the little princess get hurt by a leaf? Ouch that must have hurt! And stuff like that, it makes me feel so bad. AND SHE WOULDN'T stop!"
I gave Butterfly a hug as she cried and then she looked up at me with these huge eyes she has, grinned and said, "So I hit her with my bike."
Comments