I'm finally cool at video games--something I never thought I'd be (at least not since Space Invaders for the Atari fell out of favor).
Crash recently received Lego Indiana Jones for the Wii. For the uninitiated, when characters are made out of Lego's on a video game, they are considered very chic and cost a lot of money.
Anyway, as Crash and Wendell whip their little controllers around they are constantly trying to figure things out. Like, "Why's he dizzy over here? How do we get rid of snakes? Why do we need this necklace?"
Because I was also cool enough to watch Raiders of the Lost Ark at least forty times as a teenager (I can pretty much quote it word for word) I could tell them answers like, "Are their snakes around--he's afraid of snakes. Try waving a torch at them. The necklace shows you where to find the Ark."
And they lavish praise and adoration upon me each and every time.
But if there are parts of the game that have to do with the FOURTH Indiana Jones movie--I'll be hideously uncool once again.
Seeing that film once was way too much for me.
Crash recently received Lego Indiana Jones for the Wii. For the uninitiated, when characters are made out of Lego's on a video game, they are considered very chic and cost a lot of money.
Anyway, as Crash and Wendell whip their little controllers around they are constantly trying to figure things out. Like, "Why's he dizzy over here? How do we get rid of snakes? Why do we need this necklace?"
Because I was also cool enough to watch Raiders of the Lost Ark at least forty times as a teenager (I can pretty much quote it word for word) I could tell them answers like, "Are their snakes around--he's afraid of snakes. Try waving a torch at them. The necklace shows you where to find the Ark."
And they lavish praise and adoration upon me each and every time.
But if there are parts of the game that have to do with the FOURTH Indiana Jones movie--I'll be hideously uncool once again.
Seeing that film once was way too much for me.
Comments