Day 7
I am not a lover of musicals but there has been this song in my head all day.
ToMORrow, toMORow, I LOVE ya, toMORow, you're ONly a day Awaaaaaaay.
I would dye my hair orange and wear a red dress if I thought it would make tomorrow come any faster.
As for the Pet, my son went over various lizard brochures all morning. In church an adult asked if there were any announcements--presumably she was asking other adults--but my son raised his hand.
She smiled of course, as my son is nothing if not entertaining. "Yes?"
"I am getting a long-tailed lizard," he said.
My entire neighborhood is asking about it and talking about how adorable he is (my son, not the lizard). At least long-tailed lizards are only $70, and they don't get out of their cages much--according to the brochure anyway.
He will still have to earn and save all his money. I am still hoping he goes for the snail after all.
I am not a lover of musicals but there has been this song in my head all day.
ToMORrow, toMORow, I LOVE ya, toMORow, you're ONly a day Awaaaaaaay.
I would dye my hair orange and wear a red dress if I thought it would make tomorrow come any faster.
As for the Pet, my son went over various lizard brochures all morning. In church an adult asked if there were any announcements--presumably she was asking other adults--but my son raised his hand.
She smiled of course, as my son is nothing if not entertaining. "Yes?"
"I am getting a long-tailed lizard," he said.
My entire neighborhood is asking about it and talking about how adorable he is (my son, not the lizard). At least long-tailed lizards are only $70, and they don't get out of their cages much--according to the brochure anyway.
He will still have to earn and save all his money. I am still hoping he goes for the snail after all.
Comments