Day 3
The day began with an unsupervised food fight using the ammunition/sausage the kids said they wanted to eat. I didn't want to make sausage in the first place, so I didn't have any. I was starving. I was trapped upstairs nursing the baby with my plugged duct. I was sooooooooo mad.
The middle of the day had me all scheduled to teach yoga next week to a tongan church group. I don't know anyone in the tongan church group. I am not a yoga teacher, either.
The end of the day had better include some sort of fantastic "this is all worth it" prize. I am sure when it arrives I will blog all about it. I am now going to sit by the door and wait.
The day began with an unsupervised food fight using the ammunition/sausage the kids said they wanted to eat. I didn't want to make sausage in the first place, so I didn't have any. I was starving. I was trapped upstairs nursing the baby with my plugged duct. I was sooooooooo mad.
The middle of the day had me all scheduled to teach yoga next week to a tongan church group. I don't know anyone in the tongan church group. I am not a yoga teacher, either.
The end of the day had better include some sort of fantastic "this is all worth it" prize. I am sure when it arrives I will blog all about it. I am now going to sit by the door and wait.
Comments