Skip to main content

What I've Learned On This Trip

  1. My dad butters his hot dogs.
  2. My mom washes towels. All the time. There are some washing right now. I'm not kidding. She washes towels ALL THE TIME. When I'm in the shower. In the morning. At night. She washes towels.
  3. My cousin does not like the word "buttocks."
  4. My 5-year-old says the word "buttocks" makes her uncomfortable and she will leave if I say it any more. This could come in handy.
  5. Curiously, I have no problem with the word "buttocks."
  6. It may be that my aunt is helping with the whole towel hysteria. I will update you on this as more information becomes available.
  7. Grandma's word on the matter trumps Mom's word on the matter in some families. I don't think I like that whole idea.
  8. Even if you have the most number of people in a bedroom, if you arrive at the cabin last, you get the smallest room. Baby, I kid you not, has been sleeping in the closet.
  9. People don't care so much when you throw away your griddle. Try to throw away 4 frozen eggs and...DRAMA.
  10. I won't even go into the olive oil incident. Much like the egg deal, more people involved. Wait, that's not something I learned. So, number 10, hmmmm, I will have to go learn something else. Be back soon.

Comments