Okay, the tenth thing I learned is a very funny story about my sister calling long distance to a university to find this guy she's obsessed with. She's got guts, particularly for an autistic girl. She's the most social autistic person you'll ever meet.
Anyway, while talking to who-knows-who at the university looking for this guy she mentioned that my dad was going to kill her. I know what she means, I made a few long distance calls myself in that house.
Well, the university people were sufficiently worried that they called the cops. My dad came home to find my sister trying to shoo a couple of city officers off our porch.
I laughed SO hard.
Anyway, while talking to who-knows-who at the university looking for this guy she mentioned that my dad was going to kill her. I know what she means, I made a few long distance calls myself in that house.
Well, the university people were sufficiently worried that they called the cops. My dad came home to find my sister trying to shoo a couple of city officers off our porch.
I laughed SO hard.
Comments